Replacement carpet vendor

johnemac

Varkmotors.com has Reatta carpet available for a fair price of $134.99 and the highly recommended mass rubber backing for an additional $64.26 .Their website shows only black as the factory color but there is a additional color section that shows many that would probably be a good match. I am not affiliated with them I am just helping the resource compromised Reatta (no five hundred page Mustang accessory catalogs)

Most places that "list" Reatta carpet are sending you Riviera replacement. The front floor pan is the same but they do not give you a rear carpet for the platform behind the seats and so far none have molded in storage carpet. The one place in the Atlanta area that has the rear section gives you sewn inserts that must be glued in. The other problem is color match. Get a color sample before placing an order.

Sorry for the delay. This is the part I ordered from rockauto, ACC Part # 1216889ESSEXMB . I wanted to wait until I installed it. It seems to be pretty close to stock quality, the lining is thicker and the carpet is just a little finer. The center rear section were the carpet meats the rear storage area is a little loose. I am assuming that is because their pan extended past the point were the carpet curves up. All in all it is something most would not notice. I did order black so I cannot comment on the color matching. Also there was quite a lot of cutting the carpet down to size but it was nothing that a razor knife and patients could not take care of. I would purchase once again.

A big restoration company Trim Parts Lebanon OH (513-934-0815) web site = www.trimparts.com list carpet for the Reatta for $185.85 and a note "requires alteration", the same part number is listed for the Riviera.

They do have a big selection of colors and carpet styles. Again I would ask for sample, or send them a sample of your carpet for color and texture match.