1957 Chrysler 300C HEMI!

Guest RMCAG

Guest RMCAG

Hey everybody,

I'm selling my 57 300C, it's regimental red with buckskin interior, underwent restoration a couple years ago. It's got the 392 Hemi with torqueflight trans and it was originally a white car according to the documentation from the 300 Club. came with AM radio, dual mirrors, rear window defogger, vanity mirror, rear quarter panel stone shield, solex glass, six way power seat, power windows, power steeringand power brakes. Everything works on the car except the radio. The push button linkage for the trans has been gone through and tuned up, the power steeringpump and box have been rebuilt and the car runs excellent. There is no rust on the car at all and the underside has been cleaned up and painted to protect it. It's located in Scottsdale AZ and I'm asking $68,900 for it. Let me know if you want any additional pics or info

Thanks

post-101712-143142604954_thumb.jpg

post-101712-143142604927_thumb.jpg

post-101712-143142604938_thumb.jpg

post-101712-143142604962_thumb.jpg

Guest RMCAG
Nice car , nice job on the ad. You might want to put some contact info in your ad.

Good luck

Thanks. anybody interested can message me or email me at chris@rmcautogroup.com. I've got a few other classics for sale as well

Guest RMCAG

Thanks guys, you're almost making me want to keep it now! But I've had my fun with it and it's time to let someone else enjoy the car just as much as I have, I'm ready to move on to some new toys