Two 1930 Model A's for sale $13,000 each or BO

jim43

I have two 1930 Model As for sale. I took them in trade and would keep them If space allowed but that was never in the cards so they are for sale. One is a driver deluxe roadster, good seats, sits square and starts and runs good. I have put about 100 miles on it, maybe more. It may need king pins as there is a shimmy when it hits a hole in the road. Other wise, no complaints, the doors close perfectly, not terribly pretty, but it is the one that draws a crowd at the cruise in. Dual side mounts and rumble seat, fold down windshield.

The other one is a coupe, single side mount, very nice interior though possibly not "correct", though I think I have seen it in other cars. Rumble seat, new top insert, good glass with new tracks. The paint is the best paint job I have ever owned. I wish it was on either of my other work in progress cars, I would be a happy camper. The underneath has been attended to too, black and looks very presentable. The engine starts and runs well but I have not driven it more than a few miles. I have only owned them a couple weeks.

The cars are in New Hampshire, I want $13,000 each or best close offer. A little more if you want them both. An interesting trade might be possible if reasonably close by. No projects, I am well supplied there already. Thanks.

I have plenty of pictures, email me for them if interested.

Jim 43 dstamp4@comcast.net or call 603 863 2621 9-9 EST Thanks