Ford Model T parts 1909-1927

CharlesK

Hello, I am selling off a huge collection of model t parts that i've accumulated! I have everything from all the jno.w.Brown to E&J lights brass cowl lights, Brass HEadlights, reflectors, lens, (reproduction, tapered, original) Generators, carbine light nosles. Transmission gears, rebuilt 1913 transmission, early oil pan t cup oil pan and newer short nose pans, Springs, Rear ends, complete - completely restored 1913 rear axles) Frames from 1909-27 Engines 22 and up (2 full engines) every kind of hog head available! Pedals for all years! Irons, springs! Drive shafts for all years, Brass steering wheels, normal steering wheels.

I have to much to list so please if anyone has a wish list or want to know more please feel free to reply!

Thanks

Charles

The parts are located in Brockville Ontario! Just across the bridge from NY state in the thousand island bridge (close to Ford Hood)

I can ship any where in the world as i have been unloading for a year or more so i've gotten the hang of it. smaller items i can send myself through Canada Post/UPS while the larger items ( i can ship entire cars if need be) anywhere in the world with the help of my private shipper. He is a independent high volume shipper and can help me crate and ship the items. The private shipper method is much cheaper, safer, better packed but much slower!

I am also selling a 1927 model t Pickup that i will post pictures later today!

Some items have been put online already so you guys can check out pictures on ebay and if interested let me know and we can work something out on here or there its up to you!

http://stores.ebay.ca/Fulford-Point-Trading

thanks

charles