Parting an 89 TC

Guest 4daytonas

Guest 4daytonas

I have an 89 TC that I want to sell. No engine or transmission. The body panels are good Bumper trim not.Good soft top Interior typical,not pretty. Body is rust free except for a small place on the rocker panel at the left door front edge. Prefer to sell the whole car for $500 but will entertain offers for parts.Southern Indiana.post-101667-143142600362_thumb.jpg

post-101667-143142600356_thumb.jpg

post-101667-14314260036_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest opcharl

Would you sell the rear rubber that goes on the bumper, I need the driver side piece.

Also could use the top pull down, if it works.

Thanks

Charlie in Kentucky

Guest 4daytonas
Would you sell the rear rubber that goes on the bumper, I need the driver side piece.

Also could use the top pull down, if it works.

Thanks

Charlie in Kentucky

My bumper rubber is bad also. I'm not currently parting small parts as I have an offer for the whole car.

Guest 4daytonas
If you are interest in Parting some items.

I am in need of the center for road wheel (1).

Spare wheel only, no tire (1)

Ginger interior, trim on the inside, right door.

Sorry I haven't seen this request,I don't get on here unless I get a notice from aol. I'm not currently parting small pieces as I have an offer for the whole car. I'll keep you in mind if anything changes> thanks.

Jim in Sunny Tucson

Sorry I haven't seen this request,I don't get on here unless I get a notice from aol. I'm not currently parting small pieces as I have an offer for the whole car. I'll keep you in mind if anything changes> thanks.