Old Threads

Guest TCBucky89

Guest TCBucky89

I just joined in June, having purchased my '89 TC on my birthday, June 10. I have already learned quite a bit about these unique automobiles from this great forum!! As a member of several different types of forums (at least 12) I have developed a habit of pulling up old threads and reading them. There is a wealth of info imbedded in these old posts that becomes forgotten when the newer threads are more heavily read. I hope the admin doesn't mind when I "bump" an old thread to the top of the page, but some of them have the answers that aren't in the newer ones, especially links to outside sites for parts and info.

I just joined in June, having purchased my '89 TC on my birthday, June 10. I have already learned quite a bit about these unique automobiles from this great forum!! As a member of several different types of forums (at least 12) I have developed a habit of pulling up old threads and reading them. There is a wealth of info imbedded in these old posts that becomes forgotten when the newer threads are more heavily read. I hope the admin doesn't mind when I "bump" an old thread to the top of the page, but some of them have the answers that aren't in the newer ones, especially links to outside sites for parts and info.

Have at it... I often look at old threads as well, but being one who answers rather than asks the questions, I have no problem with newer members bringing up older topics. After all, we should only be focusing on one make and model here. If there is new insight, it is only good to have another look and read new opinions as the car ages.

Guest TCBucky89

Thank you for the solid support of the more recent new owners of the TC. Who knows, the one I have may been owned by a member, or former member of this forum. I have no idea how many owners my TC has had since '89. You may very well have answered someone's question about it in the past!!