CONGRATULATIONS TO TERRY WEIGAND FOR HIS HPOF AWARD IN LINCOLN, NEBRASKA

Marty Roth

Great to see Buick guys & Gals have our cars recognized.

Terry's Buick was recognized today (6-28-2014) with AACA's Historic Preservation of Original Features Award. The board was presented to Terry by AACA National President Micky Bohne at the Awards Banquet following the Lincoln, Nebraska National Central Division Meet.

post-54863-143142586667_thumb.jpg

Mark, you would not believe at how good Barbara is at guiding greased speedometer cable links into the cable housing. We did it three times and the last time she flatly told me that she wasn't doing it again and that I had better have gotten it right that time. Yes Sir. She is very good at lending that third and fourth hand when needed. Remember now, I told you guys that she rubs my back and says, 'Honey, will you take me for a ride in your Buick?' All the way home she kept telling me that I am certified. She says the next step is to get me verified. Then she tells me that the step after that is to get me bonafied. It just doesn't end for a guy who drives a Buick!

Terry Wiegand (certified)

South Hutchinson, Kansas Doo Dah

Who else but Terry could make a speedometer cable maintenance sound "exotic"?

Thank you to Barbara for putting up with Terry - and it was great seeing you again at Lincoln.