1989 Reatta coupe - 1 of a kind

Bushwack

"This car looks just the way that it did when it was sold new in 1989 with the exception of the normal wear that you would expect on a car that has obviously been well cared for but actually driven."

What? The car would look like this if it was used when it was sold new. Ok.

That's why we need to be factual. As our cars get older the embellishments just become facts. This dealer should be corrected that there is no such thing as a 90th anniversary car. It is a nice looking car and I hope the new owner seeks out the facts of his new purchase. Somebody close to Cleveland Ga should swing by the dealer and give them a copy of the Bugle and see if they will put it in the car. I cant believe an honest dealer would want to spread mis information

Chuck Kerls

You guys are missing the very funny part of this whole ad. Buick's 90th anniversary would have been in '93. There are some key chains that you'll see that picture an '88 Reatta and commemorate the 85th anniversary. But an '89 with a 90th anniversary emblem? It screams bogus.

You guys are missing the very funny part of this whole ad. Buick's 90th anniversary would have been in '93. There are some key chains that you'll see that picture an '88 Reatta and commemorate the 85th anniversary. But an '89 with a 90th anniversary emblem? It screams bogus.
Wait!... are you saying there were no '93 Reattas? Uh Oh. What the hell did I just buy? post-52331-143142585261_thumb.gif

I was told this was a '93 Reatta convertible and I jumped on it. Title is in the mail...

post-52331-143142585263_thumb.jpg

Ronnie,

You bought a 93 convertible and it isn't polo green? For shame man, for shame.

Good catch on the bogus math re the 90th anniversary too. I had the same thought.

Clearly we live in an age where money talks and BS talks louder. And we are getting that from all angles all the time.

Time to tune out and wind it down until the signal to noise ratio is restored to spec. I expect we have a long wait for that.

KDirk