Parting 1950 Chrysler Royal 4 door

I have began dismantling one of our parts cars. If you need 50 chrysler parts...we probably have it.

Make an offer on any of it. 5 bucks to whatever.... Here is what I took off today. I will be stripping it all week.

Doors and hardware

1 good vent window on passenger side

Windshield molding on inside

Seats,

Doorlock trim

Sun visors

Rearview mirror

I will get some pics tomorrow.

Guest Tusler 49 New Yorker

Does this have the 323.5 straight 8 engine. if it does I need the carburetor and the water pump and the exhaust manifold and if it has the semi automatic 4 speed transmission I need the solenoid, the interrupter switch and the resistor that is in the engine compartment.

Tusler@linuxmail.org

Edited by Tusler 49 New Yorker (see edit history)

The setup on our 51 appears to be jerry rigged...so we have decided we better keep the solenoid and aparatus until we get the new motor (265 truck motor but we are using the traveler carb. ) in and shifting smoothly.

Guest Tusler 49 New Yorker
It is the six cylinder l-head and fluid drive. Do you know how to test the solenoid? Do they go bad from sitting?

Yes, take the solenoid out and put one contact on the 6 volt battery and then with a wire or test lead touch the other contact to the other side of the battery so a circuit is closed. The plunger should move and when you remove power from the solenoid the plunger should return.

Study this and you will be all set.

http://imperialclub.com/Repair/Lit/Master/012B/index.htm

I do have the fan pulley saved for you. i stated in other post we better keep the switch on the tranny. I have not looked for resistor, sorry. We are selling at a swap meet thru sunday (been super busy getting the cars stripped and forgot about resistor). If it is something on firewall i will check it out tomorrow. If I can't readily see it I will have to check monday. The swap goes until 8pm tonight, ugh...and its gonna be in the high nineties....double ugh.

Hubby wants to hold off on taking anything off the motor. He wants to use it for reference because it is complete