1923Cadillac v-61 engine parts

Guest Jharv

Guest Jharv

WTB: center aluminum section for 314 cad engine, This holds the rocker arms. Mine has the shaft bosses broke off. This fits in the center of cyl. block and I believe is the same on 1920-23 engines. Thanks. 260-273-0910. This is for a1923 cadillac engine.allanoil2003@yahoo.com

It is worth communicating with Russell Holden from Mudgee, New South Wales. He has a broad interest in early Cadillacs, and when I spoke to him at his site at Bedigo Swap a couple of years ago, I gathered that he does buy stuff to re-sell, aside from the needs of his own restoration projects. The part you need appears to be the same for 61 as for V63, as I have one of each. Indeed, the bore and stroke was identical for the V8s from 1915 till 1927, at 3 1/8"x 5 1/8"stroke, but there were distinct differences and issues of non- interchangeability. When you are looking for parts for a 61, it may cause uncertainty to mention the 314 cubic inch displacement, because the series 314A, 314B, and 314C of 1925-27 were the designation of the three distinct models of that period.

Guest Jharv

Hi, Thanks for answering my wanted ad. I need to know how to contact Russel Holden to search for this part. Thanks Scott Harvey