1923 (6 Cylinder)Buick Parts

tblack

I recently sold my 1923 Buick model 49. The new owner only want a single engine trans and rear end as his parts cache, so the price was adjusted with the thought of offering the rest of the parts seperately on this forum. The desire is to to sell everything as a lot but if no luck that way then I would consider breaking it up on as needed basis.

Essentially I have 3 engines in various stages of completeness. One rear end and front end for a model 45. 2 Transmissions with u joints. 3 starter generators for parts. and boxes of other stuff. Send me a PM for pictures and a more detailed inventory or call at my Phone Number. $1200 takes everything I have that is 1923 specific. Local pick up is the only practical way to get everything home.

• 5 weeks later...
I recently sold my 1923 Buick model 49. The new owner only want a single engine trans and rear end as his parts cache, so the price was adjusted with the thought of offering the rest of the parts seperately on this forum. The desire is to to sell everything as a lot but if no luck that way then I would consider breaking it up on as needed basis.

Essentially I have 3 engines in various stages of completeness. One rear end and front end for a model 45. 2 Transmissions with u joints. 3 starter generators for parts. and boxes of other stuff. Send me a PM for pictures and a more detailed inventory or call at my Phone Number. $1200 takes everything I have that is 1923 specific. Local pick up is the only practical way to get everything home.

TTT seems to be no interest in the lot so let's see if there are specific needs...hate to go through the effort of a piece at a time on ebay or a shame to call the junker

Tom,

I may have an interest in the parts, call me.

John

John...I,ve misplaced your phone number so send me a PM with the number...also have your 22 engine here. 2 of these 23 engines came from you originally and I sent back your way a few parts you needed over the years. I aquired the 3rd 23 engine in a trade for some of my teens parts. The extra starter generators came from various places over the years....can't have too many parts unless of course you no longer own the car they fit on!!!