1917(circa) Photo - Another Model T - Year Unknown

SharonOran

This photo was taken around 1917 and appears to be a Model T. It could be the same one I sent previously but with the top down. Unless the windshield slope was adjustable, this one seems to slope more than the previous photo. Does anyone know what year this car was made?

Thank you.

post-101323-143142571412_thumb.jpg

post-101323-143142571412_thumb.jpg

Not the same car. The cowl lights on this one have square lenses, on the other they are round. This also has a more vertical firewall, the other had the cowl flared up more smoothly from the hood to meet the windshield. I would say this is an older Model T.

Don

The Corcoran side lamp shown was used in 1913-14 and the windshield details match those years as well. So I believe this is indeed a different vehicle than the one you posted with the 1917 TN plate on the radiator. Best guess is a 1913 or 1914 Model T roadster.

My estimate for the date of the photo is at little off. It is more likely to be around 1920. The kid in the photo is my great uncle. He was born in 1910 and appears to be around 10 years old (was always tall). The car appears to have been used on the farm quite a bit and possibly for several years. The year 1914 makes perfect sense. The family generally kept "working vehicles" until they were worn out. A newer and nicer vehicle was kept for family outings.

Thanks to all of you for the amazing information.