1964-1968 mustang and mercury courgar car cover from California Car Cover Company half price

car cover for 1964-1968 mustang for sale <section class="userbody"> <figure class="iw">01515_cU0PwIB3bi1_600x450.jpg

01515_cU0PwIB3bi1_50x50c.jpg01717_5oCtqaSs2fs_50x50c.jpg

</figure>

6429.png6429.png6430.png6430.png

marker-shadow.png

marker-icon.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

<small> (google map) (yahoo map) </small>

<section id="postingbody"> California car company car cover for 1964-1965-1966-1967-1968 mustang; rarely used, excellent condition, "providing the premium in outdoor, all weather storage protection. The versatile Superweave material features unsurpassed moisture, dust and pollutant protection. The encapsulation technology goes INSIDE the fabric, around the fibers, resulting in a silky smooth finish that glides over fine paint finishes. Superweave is also dust-proof so it will keep your car clean whether it is stored indoors or out. It still remains exceptionally breathable, allowing moisture and heat to escape. When rain hits the cover it simply runs right off and any moisture left on the cover will usually dry in about 10 minutes. Its unique lightweight design also enables it to fold up to 1/3 the size of your typical outdoor car cover. The material is also easy to care for because it is the only fabric that is washer and dryer safe.

This item sells for $329. SAVE BIG ! ! I'll sell mine HALF PRICE FOR $164.50 336-765-8312 (NO texting) Winston salem North CArolina, near Hanes Mall

DO NOT ASK IF STILL FOR SALE, I WILL NOT ANSWER. When item is sold, I'll remove the ad. No spam NO scam.

search words: Shelby, fastback, coupe, convertible, rat rod, street rod, classic, restored, restoration, Ford, Mercury, Montego, </section>

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

</section>