1937 S tudebaker dictator parts

Guest jfavillo

Guest jfavillo

Hello everyone I need to try and find parts for a 1937 studebaker dictator but cant seem to find any I saw some posts on here for parts but need more help all main part are solid I need a lot of small parts

Hello and welcome! That looks like a sharp Dictator you have. Love the grille and headlights! Parts for pre-war cars are spotty. Sometimes you can't find it for love or money, other times it is on the shelf at NAPA. Your first stop should probably be our fine collection of Studebaker vendors. Most are listed on the Studebaker Driver's Club web site under "Resources".

http://www.studebakerdriversclub.com/index.asp

You also can get the parts and service manuals which are invaluable. There are also lots of parts hoarders and vendors on this web site and the SDC forums so post what you are looking for and you might get a hit. I also surf e-Bay a couple times a week. Things show up there all the time and sometimes for good prices. The problem is that many people have no idea what they have so you have to use a pretty broad search and be willing to do some detective work.

If geography permits the big swap meets (Hershey!) also are good sources. But again you have to be prepared with what you need and how much you are willing to pay for it.

Nathan

Where are you located and what are you looking for. I have many parts for 37s, however the best way to locate parts is

through networking. There are several people who have parts for these cars but you generally don't kind much at car shows

Jerry Kurtz

If you need parts for your car,post the part number of the parts you need.

Invest in a parts book so you can look up the part numbers.

Most vendors stock parts by part number.

I stripped out a 1937 sedan and have many used parts.

I stock over 22.000 different N.O.S. parts for Studebakers.

Robert Kapteyn

studebaker@mac.com

Put Studebaker in the subject line otherwise it will end up in trash.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello everyone I need to try and find parts for a 1937 studebaker dictator but cant seem to find any I saw some posts on here for parts but need more help all main part are solid I need a lot of small parts

Hello jfavillo i saw your post and i got a buddy in Utah that has a parts car hope this helps you. Jason 801-623-9167.

If he doesnt have what you need buzz me at 909 609-5920 CA

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...
On 6/15/2014 at 11:16 PM, jfavillo said: