1955 Mercury Montclair 2 Dr. Hardtop, Frame off Restored, AACA Senior $39,900

My business partner who has a large private collection located in Miami, FL asked me to post his car for sale on the forum. It has been frame off restored in 2005 & has received an AACA Senior Award. It has been driven less then 100 miles since the restoration.

Here is the description of the car that is posted on my dealer website:

1955 Mercury Montclair 2-Dr. Hardtop

Exterior paint finished in 2-tone Yukon Yellow with Tuxedo Black complemented by a White vinyl with Black cloth insert interior.

Features include:

* 292 C.I. Y Block V8 engine

* Merc-O-Matic automatic transmission

* Power steering

* Power brakes

* Radio, clock, & heater

* Front & rear bumper guards

* Dual chrome exhaust tip deflectors

* Continental kit

* Wide white wall tires (5)

* Jack & spare tire

From a private collection in Miami, FL, this '55 Mercury is a show winning, # 1 condition, frame off restoration. It is an AACA Senior National Prize winner kept in a climate control environment so you know it's got to be that nice. If you want the best '55 Mercury Montclair 2-Dr. Hardtop available for sale on the market today, you better take a good look here. You probably could not restore a car to this condition for less than $100K today. It is a "trailer queen". It is priced very reasonable at just $39,900.

Photos can be seen by clicking on the icon below:

http://www.brandoncollection.com/vehicleimageall.aspx?cmb=0|209751476%20%20|359457

My name is Stuart Hershoff. You can PM or call me with your questions @ 912-634-4949 if you have interest in purchasing.