43rd Scranton,Pa Region Collector Car Show

On Sunday July 20th, 2014, we, The Scranton AACA Region. are having our annual Car Show, Flea Market and Car Corral.2u8umeqe.jpg

We are looking for vendors that would like to peddle their automotive related products. In past years, our flea market had dwindled and we would like to see if we could welcome some of the AACA community to come to our meet with their parts/products,etc.

We would also welcome any and all to come and bring your vehicles for a wonderful day filled with friendship and wonderful cars. Feel free to contact me here or by PM. I can also be contacted via email

Jackofalltrades70@yahoo.com

Please include AACA meet in the subject line to assure delivery.

Thanks and look forward to seeing any and all of you there.

Matt Whitaker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't been to this show for several years. Really enjoyed it when it was @ Marywood College. How many show cars do you typically expect these days? My last attendance saw an increase in modified cars. Perhaps that, and the 2+ hour drive is why I stopped attending, although may come as a spectator this year.

We typically see from 250 - 300 cars. If the weatherman cooperates ahead of time, the attendance is better. I will be helping with the flea market area and will also be helping with a BCA booth. My kids will be manning a flea market spot to see if I can sell off some extra accumulations of parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk