45th Annual Car Show, Flea Market & Car Corral at Richmond International Raceway

This Saturday June 14 is the 45th Annual Car Show, Flea Market & Car Corral at Richmond International Raceway it will be hosted by Richmond Region's AACA !!

Always a great swap meet and show

I have gone the last 2 years and will be heading up that way Saturday Morning to scour the Swap Meet see if I can find any goodies, and then over to the Car Show to see the Cars/ Trucks...

Anyone else here going ??

Beautiful weather yesterday in Richmond. I met a lot of friends and saw some very nice cars.

The flea market was really cool. I noticed this very nice '36 Ford coupe from Orange Virginia, asking $47,000 for it. I had 3 other Northern Neck Region members with me and my president and I tried to get the other 2 members to help promote the idea of a "club car" for the president to use during his year of duty. As I am the present VP of our region, I thought this was a great idea. :cool:

Hey club guys, make good use of your treasury to promote new officers to step up to the plate. Yep, I'm always thinking outside the box.

Wayne

post-31395-143142565878_thumb.jpg

post-31395-143142565878_thumb.jpg