Rear roller bearings, use or not?

Beltfed

Pulled my rear brake drums several weeks ago and they were trash. Found used but unturned one's and got them here. They are missing the roller bearings and grease seals. Question is...if I pull the bearings out of the old unusable drums, clean then up and they look good, can they be reused? I guess what I'm asking is, are these bearings known to go a long time aka bullet proof or are they known for failures? Asking because they ain't cheap and this car is eating all my lunch money. Thanks

Don't know, that's why I ask about their abilities to live a long life.

a question I forgot to ask...if they have to be replaced, does Ford used the same bearing?

I have a '37, and when I redid mine I don't recall there being a special Lincoln part number. Check the manual, and if the part number starts with 48, 68 or 78 it's a Ford part. I guess my thought is, if you are replacing the grease seal anyway and you're in there, why not replace the bearing? I'm just not enough of an expert to know if the bearing was ever abused or how long it's been in there. By replacing it, I know what it's history is. PS -- if you do replace, be sure to get a quality one like a Timken bearing.

Guest 39 Pickup

The rear wheel bearings probable got less service than the front wheel bearings because it could be a bear to remove the rear drums to grease the bearings. Check the roller bearings well and if they are in good conditions, re use them. I believe that Ford uses the same bearing and seal.

I am in the process of grit blasting the drums for a special coating I apply to brake parts. Once baked on no chemicals ever used around cars will mess with it, that includes brake fluid. In the process I did a very close inspection of the drum bearing sleeves. They look in great shape. Not even any shinny wear rings.