trini

UX-3 Stromberg carburetor, UX-2 Stromberg Carburetor and Zenith 6u all bras carburetor. All ready to bolt on.

The UX-2 is a reproduction from Meyers with the donor carb parts from a Brother 'oneshot' Total cost about 1700 dollars. I am not looking for 1700 dollars but will sell it to a Brother who really needs it, at a decent price , may be a 1000 dollars. The UX-3 is original and in very good condition. No cracks . Ready to install. cost me 1000 dollars total. But I am prepared to sell it to a Brother who needs it for 700 or N O . . The other carburetor is all brass Zenith U6 ready to install. It came with the car, nice condition, I do not know the value. Only Brothers need apply. No epay dealers please .

These are carburetors I accumulated for my 1928 DB Senior but finally settled on a Carter B B 1. Instead of collecting dust I prefer some brother in need will be happy to to have one.

Trini hsahu@tcn.net or 905 889 0621.

Guest AlCapone

You might be better to title your ad in a different manner, just your name or avatar does not attract a large audience.

wayne