91 Center Console available

Reattatude

I have taken the center console loose from my Silver/Gray 91 coupe. Any part or all is available EXCEPT the shiter indicator.

$100 or best offer for the entire console - ask if you just need any separate component of the console.

It is in very good condition, trim color is Gray. PM if interested. Thanks

post-59376-143142553509_thumb.jpg

Edited by Reattatude (see edit history)

Guest Corvanti

after selling a bunch of extra parts on ebay a few years ago leftover from my Corvettes and '63 Avanti (that's where "Corvanti" came from) - do you just want to get rid of it all quickly at perhaps less profit? or "break" it up with more ads - perhaps making more $$$ but maybe taking more time and more fees to ebay? either way, good pics and a great description(s) will help. also a decent (low) reserve price. i wouldn't go with a "Buy it Now" price.

just my 2 cents - and a "bump"...:)

Is the arm rest with the cup holder available?

Yes, it is hard to see in the pic with the direct sun on it. Let me know if you want a better pic of the armrest because

it has a couple of cosmetic issues - but I would sell it separate from the main console. let me know.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Fleish

I am interested in the cup holder. If it is integral to the arm rest I would be interested in purchasing the arm rest with cup holder.

Please contact me off list at rfleish@swbell.net if you use .com it will not get to me.

Thanks again.

I am interested in the cup holder. If it is integral to the arm rest I would be interested in purchasing the arm rest with cup holder.

Please contact me off list at rfleish@swbell.net if you use .com it will not get to me.

Thanks again.

Tried to contact you by that email and did not get a response. Did not use a dot com, the email address was exactly as you typed it!

I have had other PMs concerning the armrest and I also posted some additional pix in my main parts thread. Thanks