UNIQUE BIG CLASSIC MIRRO WITH CLOCK, GOLD TONE

For your consideration is this very unique Clock/Mirror combo in excellent original condition. What differentiates this one from the others typically seen is the gold tonation to the mirror glass and clock face. Clock set stem moves freely and works and ticks when wound. I have only had it displayed and never installed so I have no idea how accurate the time is though its in remarkable condition. The mirror is perfect with NO blemishes.post-72829-143142551984_thumb.jpg I tried to capture the originality in the pictures, happy to email additional pictures if needed, please ask any questions. Asking $275 shipped to the lower 48, happy to ship elsewhere just ask.

post-72829-143142551973_thumb.jpg

post-72829-143142551977_thumb.jpg

post-72829-143142551978_thumb.jpg

post-72829-143142551981_thumb.jpg

post-72829-143142551986_thumb.jpg

post-72829-143142551973_thumb.jpg

post-72829-143142551977_thumb.jpg

post-72829-143142551978_thumb.jpg

post-72829-143142551981_thumb.jpg

post-72829-143142551984_thumb.jpg

post-72829-143142551986_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...
Guest mikeburch

Scalptrader .......................

You don't need to limit yoursrlf to the "Lower 48".

You can use the Priority Mail First Class Flat Rate boxes from the Post Office And send them to Alaska or Hawaii for the same rate as sending them to next door.

You could mail that clock to Hawaii or Alaska for $5.95 in their small box. Tracking and Insurance are included.

Plus, the Post Office provides the boxes for free !

I do not work for the Post Office, but I sell a lot of parts and use the Flat Rate boxes, almost exclusively.

Try it, you'll like it !

mikeburch

Scalptrader .......................

You don't need to limit yoursrlf to the "Lower 48".

You can use the Priority Mail First Class Flat Rate boxes from the Post Office And send them to Alaska or Hawaii for the same rate as sending them to next door.

You could mail that clock to Hawaii or Alaska for $5.95 in their small box. Tracking and Insurance are included.

Plus, the Post Office provides the boxes for free !

I do not work for the Post Office, but I sell a lot of parts and use the Flat Rate boxes, almost exclusively.

Try it, you'll like it !

mikeburch

All you say is true, except, unless you can PROVE the value of the item, IE eBay purchase, you cannot collect USPS insurance. Just because you arbitrarily assign a value and someone agrees to pay it, doesn't mean the USPS will pay.

This is our canned statement: We need to warn you that the USPS insurance is worthless. With the Post Office we have never been able to collect because we cannot meet their paperwork requirements for proof of an items value: regardless of what amount we insure it for.

I have been down that road!

Guest mikeburch

OK, but I have never had a package to be LOST, with the Priority Mail First Class Flat Rate system.

I think that it gets special consideration from the Postal system.

I shipped a package from Florida to Hawaii, on a Monday and it arrived on Wednesday.

You can save your customers a bit of money, by using it.

I know it is difficult to collect the Insurance from the USPS, but you have the Tracking numbers and it can be traced, instantly.

Thank you,

mikeburch