My Dad was a Hudson and Terraplane dealer in Waynesburg,Pa.

I was born in 1940 and dad was a Hudson and Terraplane dealer. But all cars went through Frank Huffand andhe had all the Eastern part of Pa. So Dad got his cars through him as did all others dealers. I guess Frank got a cut from each car. Then in 46 Dad became a Plymouth and Chrysler dealer. Dad had two garage because Chrysler did not allow him to combine Hudson and Chrysler. I still have contracts that dad had for Hudson. I being a car nut had Fords because I worked for Ford in a Assembly plant in Ohio. But a couple I did buy a Studebaker a 39 Commander. Maybe down the road a Hudson? Never know

Sounds like the makings of an interesting story! Possibly the editor of our Hudson club magazine, The White Triangle News, would be interested in running a small article, especially if you could accompany it with some photos of the dealership and images of some "giveaway" things like blotters or other items with the dealership name on it. The Hudson guys like to read stuff about small town dealerships. Please drop me a line if you might be interested in developing an article! XXXdetailed@verizon.net (drop the XXX before sending). --- Jon Battle