1947 Ford Deuxe Woody Wagon

mikewest

I am selling a 1947 Ford woody project. It was a original car and one family owned from new to 1988. The car is complete EXCEPT for the 3rd rear seat. Since its been in the hands of early V8 Ford man. He started the restoration but got stalled out. The entire running gear has been done .(Chassis, motor , transmission ,and rear rebuilt) All painted correctly. The wood body is still intact ,doors swinging, tailgate in place. The sheet metal on this car is EXCELLANT with original paint from factory still in place. Wood repairs are needed in the roof under the fabric area and the rear pillars. The doors look ok but the flat panels will need replacement. The dashboard has been restored. The stainless is complete and nice. This was a 60K mile car. INTERESTING FACT- This car was a gift from the Ford Motor Co to the original family. ( I have the rest of the story) There is a Columbia rear axle available for more $. Price $15,000.00 Call Mike West 585 738 1541 I have pictures.

• 3 months later...
I am selling a 1947 Ford woody project. It was a original car and one family owned from new to 1988. The car is complete EXCEPT for the 3rd rear seat. Since its been in the hands of early V8 Ford man. He started the restoration but got stalled out. The entire running gear has been done .(Chassis, motor , transmission ,and rear rebuilt) All painted correctly. The wood body is still intact ,doors swinging, tailgate in place. The sheet metal on this car is EXCELLANT with original paint from factory still in place. Wood repairs are needed in the roof under the fabric area and the rear pillars. The doors look ok but the flat panels will need replacement. The dashboard has been restored. The stainless is complete and nice. This was a 60K mile car. INTERESTING FACT- This car was a gift from the Ford Motor Co to the original family. ( I have the rest of the story) There is a Columbia rear axle available for more $. Price $15,000.00 Call Mike West 585 738 1541 I have pictures.

The car is still for sale. Ive saved if for a young man that has just told me isn't going to be able to pay for it. Call if interested. Thank you Mike

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mike;

Further to our telephone conversation today, will you please give me the contact information for the Columbia rear end.

Thanks

Jim Stevenson Nova Scotia

P.S. I saw the pictures of the Packard. I think I know whose car this is.

CAR IS SOLD