Lincoln v12 engine for sale

CharlesK

For me personally, shipping is the killer. I just ordered two brake drums from just across the Canadian border. It was $125.00 US. Weight 46 pounds.

Yes I agree, however I have a private shipperthat deals specifically with freight items. So compared to regular freight its much much cheaper!

• 1 month later...
Guest WickedCrazyShoes

Charles K,

is this engine still for sale? If so, would you be willing to sell only the engine and transmission?

Thanks,

David

Guest WickedCrazyShoes

Charles,

After reading up on these motors on this website I might be in way over my head. I had intentions of building something similar to "The Hotrod Lincoln" but these motors are far more involved than I originally thought. I didn't realize how extremely hard some of these parts are to find/repair. I am going to see who in my area works on flatheads and then see what kind of a beating I'm in for. Thanks for responding, I will be in touch, hopefully.

post-102101-143142644604_thumb.jpg

No problem! The engine is quite the monster and does need a fair amount of expertise to modify into a ROD! For your own reference engine and transmission has been taken out of the car while in running order. also it is important to note that a mistake was made and i want 4000$ for the engine and transmission! axles are separate!

Thanks and good luck with your current and future projects!

Charles