Parting out 1952 Chrysler Winsor

I wouldn't know the answer to that. Measure yours and I'll measure the ones we have and I'll post pictures. Looking at some of the parts from our Hollander book, lot of hard parts interchange.

hi thanks for getting back with me.just got done measuring it.now my car is apart,i mean front fenders off .so the measurement is as close i can get .it is 85 inchs .i put the rock sheild on the rear fender and measured from that to the door and then measured the front fender end.all measurements are top side end to end .not the bottom .so let me know if you can help me i need both left and right. hope my measurement is alright .let me know if i need to measure from the bottom side . oh ya forgot to ask i need left fender small bottom corner chrome trim piece too.if ya have one or know were one is ? thanks again.

Edited by lucky 69 (see edit history)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are the front rubber door sill plates available? If so what is the part #'s on the bottom of them? I have a 51 Windsor.

Also, could you please take a few pics of the rear fender gravel guards? Are they "part" of the rear fender, too? (meaning if you removed them would there be an empty space where they were?

Thanks, Joe

13 hours ago, Joe Cocuzza said:

Are the front rubber door sill plates available? If so what is the part #'s on the bottom of them? I have a 51 Windsor.

Also, could you please take a few pics of the rear fender gravel guards? Are they "part" of the rear fender, too? (meaning if you removed them would there be an empty space where they were?

Thanks, Joe

Sills are sold and the DS rock panel is sold. Just have the pass side. 

Thanks

Dave

unnamed (29).jpg

unnamed (28).jpg