1939 graham sharknose

Guest Cracker831

Guest Cracker831

I just bought a complete fully running 1939 supercharged sharknose and will have lots of parts soon. I'm replacing all the suspension, taking off the bumpers and replacing the motor as well. It is fully running like I said I have video of it running and driving. If anyone needs any parts let me know we start pulling it apart next week.

• 3 weeks later...

If it has an overdrive transmission that would be worth a few bucks, the superchargers go high on ebay, not sure why? Graham built more supercharged cars than everyone else combined, I think even up to and including today. It should be a good streetrod, they were great cars to start with.

post-67048-143142559183_thumb.gif

Guest Cracker831

Ok so how does that help me. I'm trying to sell the parts I'm taking off the graham. I know all about the car. I brought it because it is my dream car. I am making it into a hot rod so the motor, tranny, all suspension and bumpers are coming off just need to sell them. Thanks for the outstanding knowledge.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I hope you did not misunderstand me, these cars are rare and stock ones are even more rare, so your parts are much more salable if they are desirable upgrade options for surviving cars, like overdrive transmission, and factory heaters.

Was the overdrive transmission manually engaged? How you identify this tranny?