Value of my 1933 Plymouth PC?

Frankie2blue

Hi,

I have been in turmoil about the idea of parting with my 1933 Plymouth for a couple years now and was wondering what the general opinion of its value would be? It is a business coupe, no rumble seat finished in Everglades red and black fenders and has been a consistent prize winner at nearly any show enter. It had a frame off back in the early 90's, but it is still near as clean now as it was then, having seen very little use. All original parts and has wire wheels with original 1933 plates and all literature. Incredible wood graining job on dash and window moldings. Car runs great and just had the carburetor rebuilt last fall.

Still not sure about selling it because I don't really need to sell it and I am really in love with it, but I just am not using it at all anymore. Even taking it to shows has ceased to be fun because of the inconsideration of other drivers and increasing traffic. Any ideas about what it's value would be? I guess that may help me decide. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

do you know where the running boards were refinished? It seems my 1933 dodge cabriolet (convertible coupe) was made prior to April 5, 1933 which makes it a smaller wheelbase. The DP reproduction running boards are 4 to 5 inches to long. Any help is appreciated.

thanks,

mike