1936 Lincoln K Seven passxenger Sedan

Hearsecrazy

I have for sale a 1936 Lincoln K Seven Passenger sedan. It is not REALLY a barn find but was stored in a museum in St.Louis , Mo. for a lot of years. Still has the original dark blue paint ( Gradually removing itself) from the aluminum body. There is NO rust out and the wood is good. Dual sidemounts and a trunk rack. Now for the good part, the engine has been rebuilt with new cylinder heads, rebore, pistons, valves, guides, bearings, and new porcelain on the manifolds. The fuel pump, water pump, carb. and fuel tank have also been gone through. The interior is very presentable with some slight mouse/moth damage. Tires are older 17" Denmans. the Lincoln runs quietly and holds good oil pressure with no overheat. Drives very nice, but does have a noisy speedometer. I would like $33,000.00 for the car with a clean Mo. title and the original manuals. Please contact me if you are interested as I have lots of photos. THANKS! The car is located in Owensville, Mo. 314-578-7203

• 2 months later...

Email me for photos. too large to attach. George Lincoln 1934 Model KA& KB V12 engine crankcase & trans. Serial # KA 2164. 414 C.I. Same basic engine and trans for all K Lincolns from 1934 thru 1939.(HISTORY: in 1933 the Lincoln Model KA was a 136 inch WB car with a V-12 engine of 381.7 C.I. The 1933 Model KB was 145 inch WB and had a DIFFERENT V 12 engine of 447.9 C.I. Beginning in 1934 The Lincoln KA of 136 inch WB and the Model KB of 145 inch WB used the SAME V 12 engine. Now the old smaller 1933 V12 of 381.7 C.I. was bored out an additional 1/8 of an inch, to 3 1/8 inches, making it 414 C.I. 1934 engines were stamped with KA and a serial number and KB and a serial number for their respective models. HOWEVER the 1934 KA and KB is the SAME 414 C.I. motor! The serial number of KA 2164 on my crankcase makes it a 1934. Again this crankcase is IDENTICAL for a 1934 Model KA and KB. This numbering pattern was followed in 1935. Then in 1936-39 all motors merely started with a K serial number wise. The KA and KB was dropped. It is also the same basic block for all K Models from 1934 thru 1939. Hope this helps! This info came out of the Clark/Kimes book on American cars).This auction includes crankcase, crank, camshaft, oil pan, timing gears & cover. Sorry no rods, pistons, jugs or heads. No other Lincoln parts. Transmission is complete and full of oil. GREAT Synchromesh trans for a hot rod rodder speedster Ford racer, sprint car, etc. Model A T B. $2,800 for both, or $1,800 each. Must pickup in Ocala,Fla. Possible Hershey delivery Good Luck George Albright, Ocala, Fla. 3 5 2 8 4 3 1 6 2 4 email gnalbright@gmail.com