1941 Saratoga C-30

Hi, this is my first post here. Just wanted to introduce myself - I've been lurking for a while. It seems that most Google searches for vintage Chrysler parts lead back to this forum, so thought I might as well go straight to the source.

As my ID implies, I have a 1941 Chrysler Saratoga, with a straight 8 motor. I purchased it last fall, and having a great time getting it in good running condition. The body is very sound, on its 2nd paint job, and the previous owner redid the upholstery and headliner. I've been doing the work on the car myself and having a great time reconnecting with the grease monkey side of me. Its been about 30 years since I've worked on cars, but I guess its like riding a bike...

Anyway, just wanted to pop in, say thanks for the great resource, and I'm sure I'll be asking a ton of questions, so feel free to let me know if its too much.

Dave

Really nice, how about some more photos. You will enjoy that straight 8 that car should handle and drive quite comfortably along with the modern cars on the highways today, you only need to find a place to put your drink cup!

Thanks for the welcome! We're really enjoying the car, and as you say, Jazzer, she handles great and has no problems keeping up with modern traffic. I'll post some more pictures over the next couple of days.

Right now I have her up on jack stands and replacing all the brake seals. Probably wouldn't make the best photo opp...

Dave