St. Pete meet last week end

Waldren

1925 Lincoln sedan beautiful restoration was the oldest and a 1946 Continental under restoration by David Bunch of Lakeland, Fl. all apart ready for paint. Several Lincolns from the 60's and 70's and 80's. We met a lot of wonderful Lincoln owners even in the rain. Cannot wait till August for the Lincoln meet at the Gilmore in Mich. Aug. 5 -10. Lee Waldren

Guest Bruce Nussman

Lee

Do you know how many Lincolns registered for the show, and how many were pre war? I thought about driving my 1941 Lincoln Continental for the show but had some concern about driving that distance on the interstate with cars passing at 75 to 80 mph. I tried to make a reservation at the hotel for two nights but they had a four night minimum and I did not want to stay that long. When we re painted exterior and re chromed

in 2010, we also repainted under carriage which is still nice and clean. I understand you probably had a lot of rain.

Bruce Nussman

Jacksonville, Fl

PS When I sent you pictures of convertable type tops over steel tops last year, you were to send me a copy of build record of the LC you were working on. I would like a copy as you mentioned the build record showed a vinyl top over steel installed at the factory.