Michigan Antique Festival

Guest shadetree77

Guest shadetree77

Michigan Antique Festivals

Saturday, May 3: 8am-6pm

Sunday, May 4: 9am-4pm

Enter through Main Gate on Andersonville Rd.

Admission for Driver – $6.00 (Includes Sat. & Sun.) Passengers $6.00(per day)

Springfield Oaks County Park

12451 Andersonville Rd.

Davisburg, MI 48350

http://miantiquefestival.com/

This will be the first car show of the year around here (as far as I can tell) and my Wife and I will be there with my '52 Buick on Sunday. There's a LOT more to do than just the car show too. Antiques, classic car auction, arts and craft, craft beer, music, the Michigan Traveling Vietnam Wall, and more. Sounds like a good time to me!

Robert, YOU & the BRIDE need mark your calendar for the Frankenmuth, Mi. Show early in Sept. If you haven't, Google the show and learn all about it. Frankenmuth is a tad north of Flint.

Wonderful show, beautiful setting, in a very neat, clean town. Lots to do for the girls, all girls I know love the show. Food is great, and Friday evening the streets are blocked off for thousands on cars/trucks.

We have met up with friends there for many years, and again this year.

Hope to see you there, PM me for my cell number.

You will find Mich. has lots of shows.

Dale in Indy

P.S. Sharon was born in upper Mich., and I bought my 41 there. We lived in Saginaw for a while too. Mich. is very special to us.

Edited by smithbrother (see edit history)

Guest shadetree77

It is already marked Dale! We are very much looking forward to that one. If all goes well, we will be there with our '52 and we will see you then. As for Michigan having lots of shows, I believe that may be an understatement. I currently have a list 17 pages long of Michigan car shows!! OK, to be fair, a handful of those are in Ohio. But most are in Michigan. We are going to put plenty of miles on the old girl this Summer.