Ford A Town Car

Guest Jernleo

Guest Jernleo

post-100483-143142481792_thumb.jpg

I have this Ford A Town Car that I want to sell

It is not originally designed, but built of two 1929 Ford A cars on Ålholm Automobile Museum in Denmark in the 70s

The car is running fine, but it has not been restored since it was built. So restoration is necessary

The car has location in Denmark.

Contact me if you have any questions, or give an offer if you are interested in purchasing this beautiful car.

post-100483-143142481788_thumb.jpg

post-100483-143142481794_thumb.jpg

post-100483-143142481795_thumb.jpg

Guest Jernleo

... thanks. But the problem is that I do not actually know what the car is worth.

And I do not know where to sell it .. But I thought that the most interest in the car is in the U.S. ... maybe at an auction?

Edited by Jernleo (see edit history)

list it on ebay-since it isn't a real towncar, it will not bring anywhere near the value of the true item, but ebay has a greater exposure to the world market, then most any other medium.

and it will only cost about 125. to list...............

yes, where is it located? if in Europe, then it will be questionable whether it is worth shipping to America.

Actually, it looks like the body on Jernleo's car truncates a bit sooner than the stock Town Car, mid-rear wheel. Very stylish, but the builder was definitely taking some creative license. If you're not sure what price to ask, try putting the car on eBay with the lowest reserve you can live with. If it sells, great, if not, you know what the market will bear by the amount of the last bid. Good luck!

This is a genuine 28 town car from Connecticut. It was at the Hellertown,Pa show last Saturday. Your car has the same truncated rear body. Can you match up anything else?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]245314[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]245315[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]245316[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]245317[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]245318[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]245319[/ATTACH]

Guest Jernleo

wow an amazing Town car! It is truly fantastic

.. thanks for all your nice reply. I think I try to e-bay.

I'm going to show You a funny image from a museum book the car has participated in....... maybe it is not so good scan, but her it is

post-100483-143142490291_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jernleo

Just for information, the car is located in Copenhagen, Denmark.

The price I want is 57.000 Us Dollar