1939 Woodie Parts Needed

Guest Frosty2

Guest Frosty2

Hi: New to this forum. Looking for parts for a 1939 Woodie restoration:

RH sunvisor hinge

RH front door inside handle

RH front door pillar metal (above upper door hinge)

LH front door dovetail and door latch plate

LH tailgate latch plate (attached to body, not door)

RH tailgate support rods

RH tailgate window support and knurled knob

I'm not sure of the name of all of the above, I can send pictures if you need clarification.

Thanks.

It's a Ford

I have a 40 wagon.. so I may be able to help..

RH sun visor hinge - I am also seeking sun visor hinges.. someone suggested that truck sun visor brackets were the same.. I haven't found a "truck" visor bracket yet.

RH front door inside handle - standard or deluxe? I think I have a few...

RH front door pillar metal (above upper door hinge) - is this the piece that attaches to the cowl and creates the gutter?? I think I have that for a 40..

LH front door dovetail and door latch plate - I have some very USED ones.. they are Beatup.. I think they are actually the same as something else? I'll have to research that..

LH tailgate latch plate (attached to body, not door) I have ONE.. but I cant recall which side.. (or if its for a 46) I had to Make mine.. for my 40..

RH tailgate support rods I have a pair that I am willing to sell.. they are used.. and will need restoration.. however these were available new from bob nelson (?) .. in NY.. check your woodie club directory to find him..

RH tailgate window support and knurled knob this one is tough.. I think the knob is woodie only.. and I am pretty sure that the lift gate support arm is 39 only because of the metal upper gate..

I'm not sure of the name of all of the above, I can send pictures if you need clarification.

send me a pm if I can be of any other help, or if your interested in the RH tailgate support rods