28 Model 72 town sedan doors, and lugage rack

Guest art s

Guest art s

We have a 28 model 72 town sedan we bought for parts. Would like to sell the 4 doors. They are solid from a Nevada car. Wood is all there for patterns but will probably have to be replaced $50 ea local pick-up only Portland OR. Lugage rack is in fairly good shape. This will not fit a coupe or roadster. It may not any other model other than a town sedan. This was the only CLOSED model that came from the factory in 1928 with dual side mounts, cowl lights, and a luggage rack. Last year for Fisher bodied Chrysler.

• 2 months later...
Guest art s

Perhaps your model is different being possibly a Holden body. This car is Fisher bodied. It uses a "hinge plate" All three of the door hinges are part of a steel plate that is heavily screwed to the "A" pillar. The pieces that attach to the door itself are individual, but the front piece is not. The coupe we have of the same model is identical. Does that sound similar to what you are seeking?

• 2 weeks later...
Perhaps your model is different being possibly a Holden body. This car is Fisher bodied. It uses a "hinge plate" All three of the door hinges are part of a steel plate that is heavily screwed to the "A" pillar. The pieces that attach to the door itself are individual, but the front piece is not. The coupe we have of the same model is identical. Does that sound similar to what you are seeking?

Art s would you be able to send me a pic of the hinge plate as I have been thinking and with a liitle work I may be able to use it so long as the measurements between the hinges are all the same as mine, please send it to gamcgoo@gmail.com,

If not to much trouble could you measure between the hinges from the top of the door for me.

Thanks in advance mcgoo