1926 Chrysler 60 Tail Light Bracket

Hello Mikeburch no I am sorry I don't have a picture All I have been told is that it has a cast steel stalk and that the licence plate and the tail light are attached to it The reason I have asked folks in the US is it is to fit onto an Australian bodied RHD Chrysler Steve wants to fit a second tail /brake light for safety as we have the same issues as you guys with other inconsiderate drivers That is why I have asked as he needs one that will fit to the left rear of the car Many thanks for replying Ron

Ron is this the sort of thing you are after, it was sold in Australia but maybe they have another one as they are clearing their dads deceased estate full of dodge chrylser and other parts

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/VINTAGE-CAR-VEHICLE-METAL-GLASS-TAIL-LIGHT-Pickup-Sydney-OR-postage-/251473756784?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a8d010270&nma=true&si=xSYoGEhEb90l4eurmNtYnpT2IB8%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Mcgoo

Hello Mr Mcgoo Thank you for your reply, in a nut shell no. I am looking for the original item as fitted to an American Chrysler as they had the tail/stop light on the LHS and my friend wants to fit an extra light for safety reasons Ron