24-45 interior lite

Guest Hentzee

Guest Hentzee

I need a lite that mounts on the back side of the front passenger side. Any body know where I can find this? I also need a spark plug cover, 6 cylinder. Also with a lot of help from you guys on the forum have gotten most of the pieces for the spark advance and throttle controls but still need the brackets that hold the tubes and mechanisms together. Several members have sent me good pics so I know what I need just haven't found them yet.

Thanks Tom

post-100105-143142475547_thumb.png

My Flint made 1923-45 has one. Bought my car with the little toggle lever switch stapped off. Made two toggle levers only to have those two knocked off over the years. Too many coolers, lawn chairs and kids (and too much fun along the way) passing right by the switch.

Guest Hentzee
Tom,

It looks like the same one the 23 45's used, I have a couple of those some where in a box.

Do you have a better pic?

JB

22-6-55 Sport Touring

No I sure don't. This is just a pic someone sent me. My car does not have one but there is a hole in the seat itself to accommodate it. Would like to find it before I take her to the apolstery shop

Tom:

I am including a photo of the 24-45 "over the top" that that I already sent you photos of. I also see that my neighbor nearby with the 1924 also has these lights in his car. I tried to contact him several times last week but no response. I will also give you a call as requested.

post-79073-143142477599_thumb.jpg