'30s fenders

Hudsy Wudsy

This is no big deal. These are just a pair of fenders I came across while browsing Craigslist. The seller doesn't know what they are off of, so maybe if we can identify them, we can help get them into the hands of someone who could use them.I don't recognize these, even though they look really familiar. They don't have a bead, the headlights mount on them, that should help, but I just don't recognize the round bumper bracket hole. Any thoughts, gents?

http://northplatte.craigslist.org/pts/4385868924.html

00l0l_bCR5w3q5hJ2_600x450.jpg

01313_dmN1Sl7V8En_600x450.jpg

There's lots more pics at the site.

Keiser, you know, '35 Chrysler product was my first thought, but I wasn't sure if that round bumper bracket hole was correct. Also, I thought the rear of the fenders would look more like '36s, but on that point I was just guessing. You think that's what these are?

I know that this essentially an academic sort of exercise, so I don't want to impose upon your time much more, but the '36 Mopar fenders that I'm well familiar with have a short extension off of the tail end which mates squarely with the running boards. I didn't think that the round tail end of these fenders was a feature on '35 fenders, but as I admitted, I'm not positive on that point. In fact, I was sort of wondering at first if they could be GM, but the lack of bead puzzles me.

00K0K_DIRncAZL6S_600x450.jpg

00B0B_2dj9nn4bwkD_600x450.jpg