Wonderful 1906 Cadillac K Tulip Roadster for sale

Hemi Joel

SOLD!

1906 Cadillac Model K tulip body roadster for sale. If you appreciate a well cared for, un-molested antique car, you will fall in love with this one. You know it is hard to find a car like this, so please act now.

Also, it is eligible for the New London to New Bright antique car run.

I purchased this car in 2013 from the estate of the second

owner. It has an older restoration and is in good running

and driving condition, and appears to be very complete.

That is one of the qualities of this car that you will love. You won't spend years and dollars chasing down hard to find parts, because it is all here.

I drove it in the 4th of July parade in Annandale Minnesota

last year, a 1-1/2 hour drive with no problems and it was a

real hit with the crowd. For documentation, I have the bill

of sale from 1952 when the previous owner purchased the car

from the original owner.

It has the 5" x 5" one cylinder engine, with a 2 speed transmission. It is water cooled with a bright copper water jacket around the cylinder and a water pump to circulate coolant to the front mounted radiator. It starts very easily with a crank on the left side. An interesting safety feature is that there is a mechanism that prevents the starting crank from engaging if the ignition timing is not fully retarded. This makes it impossible for the engine to kick back and cause injury while starting.

You can see a video of the car here:

It is located in Buffalo, Minnesota. I plan to get it out of storage this week so I can get you some pictures.

Asking $59,000. You may contact me via email at hemi67gtx@yahoo.com. Please be sure to use my name in your email to get past my spam filter. Or you may phone me between 8AM and 9PM central time at 612-221-0910.

Thanks, Joel

Edited by Joel1967
SOLD (see edit history)