1938 Pick-up Serial Number NEED HELP

Guest Musgrave

Guest Musgrave

Hello Everyone

I just bought a 1938 Dodge Brothers Pick up truck. I need help with finding any information on the Vin. There doesn't seem to be any info on Canada made trucks for that year. The only number I can find is R198412 I really would like to know haw many of these truck were made. This is my first project that I'm attempting. I'm calling it time therapy to escape the real world. Thanks to everyone that can help. Neil

post-100341-143142471232_thumb.jpg

post-100341-143142471234_thumb.jpeg

post-100341-143142471236_thumb.jpeg

post-100341-143142471238_thumb.jpeg

Guest Musgrave

Thank you so much for the info. Do you send parts to Canada Dave? And what do you think a good price is for my truck? I'm starting to think I pay to much.

Guest Musgrave

Yes you are very right about being PRICELESS. For some reason I cant get on to your web site it seems to be down. So would have parts for a 1938 dodge? I'm missing the dodge brother logo on the front what are the chances you have those? Thanks Neil

We ship world wide. No such thing as paying to much if your not buying just to flip it. If it is the vehicle the you really want (PRICELESS)[ATTACH=CONFIG]243581[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]243583[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]243584[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]243586[/ATTACH]) This 55 Dodge p/u went for 92.000+ last year.

Not to hijack this thread but what was so special about this truck that it went for such a price?

Guest Musgrave

Is this the right size for the 1938 dodge emblem? I see you have 4" above it. And what is the proper name for the bottom picture? And are they for sale? Thanks Neil