New York's New Electric Carriage

MochetVelo

Is everyone in New York on stupid pills? Why ban the horse drawn carriages? And if there is a good reason, why replace them with a fake electric car that is 100 years out of date?

I can (almost) see the fun in going for a carriage ride through the park with your sweety. But I don't see the point in going in a lousy car when there are better cars available.

Not to romantic

The proportions are all wrong. The colors may be good on a garbage truck but not for something I would pay to ride on.

I'll walk instead and keep a watchful eye that I won't get run over by such a behemoth. A horse is alert enough not to run you over whether or not the driver is.

According to the news report that I heard, it's the usual bunch of liberal, whining, PETA influenced nitwits who have decided that the carriages "might" be construed as animal cruelty. I mean, after all, who ever heard of hitching a horse to a wagon???:confused: The fiends!!!

This is the same, uber PC, mindset that complained when people, who work in that famous fish market in Seattle, toss the fish across the store to each other. They said it was demeaning to the poor fish. I guess cutting their belly open and ripping their guts out wasn't demeaning, but tossing them is. Poor little fishies