Parting out many 1936-1968 buicks.

Guest RPM-Motorsports-Inc

Here is a list of the current buick models we are parting out.

36 Special 4 Door Sedan

37 Century 2 Door

37 Special 4 Door

38 Special 4 Door x3

39 Special 4 Door

40 Super Coupe

50 Special Sedanette

50 Super Sedanette 2 Door

52 Roadmaster Riviera 4 Door

57 Special 4 Door Sedan

58 Super 2 Door Hardtop x2

58 Super 4 Door Hardtop

59 Electra 4 Door Hardtop

61 LeSabre 4 Door Hardtop

64 Wildcat 4 Door Hardtop

65 LeSabre 2 Door Hardtop

68 Electra

Thanks for choosing RPM Classic Parts for your classic auto parts needs. Our family has been in the auto parts and custom car business since 1957. RPM was started because of our passion for classic American vehicles. Our mission is to provide the best service and parts at affordable prices and we specialize in pre 1972 used parts.

We have a massive inventory. If we don’t currently have it we can get it, just give us a call. We also ship worldwide, from nuts and bolts, to complete bodies. If you need it we can ship it.

Only a small fraction of our inventory is currently listed on ebay. So please contact us.

We are located in Albert Lea, MN.

<a href="https://www.facebook.com/rpmmotorsportinc">Facebook</a>

<a href=" http://rpmclassicparts.com">Website</a>

<a href="http://stores.ebay.com/RPM-Motorsports-Inc">Ebay Store</a>

Please give us a call at 1-888-223-1864 if you are looking for any parts.

post-100316-143142470344_thumb.jpg

post-100316-143142470355_thumb.jpg

post-100316-143142470363_thumb.jpg

post-100316-143142470371_thumb.jpg

post-100316-143142470373_thumb.jpg

post-100316-143142470375_thumb.jpg

post-100316-143142470384_thumb.jpg

Edited by RPM-Motorsports-Inc (see edit history)

I can highly recommend this business.

Recently purchased some parts for my 1936 Buick restoration and the care with which the parts were dismantled, packaged and sent to me in Australia was exceptional. Plenty of photos of the cars are included on the advertisements and if you see something you need they are ready to accommodate and pull the parts and send them.

http://forums.aaca.org/f162/1950-buick-super-2-door-jetback-369961.html

Thanks Brendon and the rest of the RPM team - wish you well and I'm sure many forum members will give you a call.

Edited by 50jetback (see edit history)

Jvelde, i replied to your PM and will check on your parts monday.

And thank you for the kind words 50jetback, we do our best to ensure our customers are happy.

If you need any parts, feel free to comment/ send me a pm and i can get back to you about them. Thanks!

This engine is not 1937-38-39. The studded engine mount pads, shape of oil breather & dip stick position mean it (1947?) 1948 or later

1937 engines do not have the stepped intake manifolds

What is the serial number?

37 38 39 40 BUICK GM STRAIGHT EIGHT 8 248 ENGINE MOTOR

http://www.ebay.com/itm/37-38-39-40-BUICK-GM-STRAIGHT-EIGHT-8-248-ENGINE-MOTOR/141219050345?rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D22425%26meid%3D6403854277508238241%26pid%3D100005%26prg%3D9723%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D5%26sd%3D261460028025%26

Thank you for letting us know, we had purchased a car and this came along with it but we were not sure it was the correct one for the car. We are looking into the exact info on it.

Casting reads 1328767-7

Very glad to hear we were able to help you out!

If you come across more needs in the future, be sure to give us a call.

Thanks

-RPM Motorsports Inc

RPM - buick man needs the main accelerator linkage return spring for a 57 Buick with a 4-barrel Carter. We believe the 4-barrel Rochester used a different spring but will confirm this one way or the other. I will post a photo of my broken spring here for viewing tomorrow. We just like to stay period correct.

post-56742-143142499411_thumb.jpg This upper photo shows the Carter. Look close against the firewall to see one spring is attached to the firewall and the other is broken and attached to the linkage stay and I believe goes over to the carb for attachment. These are old photos and do not have more current ones showing how they looked properly attached. On the bottom Is a drawing of what I need for a proper OEM correct spring. As you can see the Carter setup uses a 2 spring setup of smaller diameter springs and the photos of the Rochester uses one large diameter spring in the back that does not attach to the firewall but attaches to the linkage stay and then goes on over to the rear of the manifold.

A 58 with a Carter should have the same setup. Any input would be appreciated.

post-56742-143142499368_thumb.jpg

post-56742-143142499328_thumb.jpg

post-56742-14314249935_thumb.jpg

Edited by buick man (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Kevin Borich

Hi RPM Motorsports - Have you a Rear Bumper Bar for a 1950 Buick Sedanette Jet Back 46D - do you have one, or can get one?

They are Chromed & It's the ones with the over-riders & numberplate pocket , just like on the 51/52 Sedans - cheers kev - Australia

Edited by Kevin Borich (see edit history)

Hi RPM Motorsports - Have you a Rear Bumper Bar for a 1950 Buick Sedanette Jet Back 46D - do you have one, or can get one?

They are Chromed & It's the ones with the over-riders & numberplate pocket , just like on the 51/52 Sedans - cheers kev - Australia

Try them at their website

http://stores.ebay.com/RPM-Motorsports-Inc/_i.html?rt=nc&_nkw=buick%201950&_sid=98117780&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1513&_pgn=1

• 1 month later...

A couple of us stopped in to visit RPM and found a nice operation. Not the jumble of a typical boneyard as it's tidy and organized. For those with parts needs, they probably don't have much time to visit websites to answer posts, so I'd give them a call. At our visit, most Buicks in the yard were pre '60, but from previous disassemblings, they have tons of parts shelved indoors. Dan Mpls. Mn.

• 3 months later...

Here is a list of the current buick models we are parting out.

36 Special 4 Door Sedan

37 Century 2 Door

37 Special 4 Door

38 Special 4 Door x3

39 Special 4 Door

40 Super Coupe

50 Special Sedanette

50 Super Sedanette 2 Door

52 Roadmaster Riviera 4 Door

57 Special 4 Door Sedan

58 Super 2 Door Hardtop x2

58 Super 4 Door Hardtop

59 Electra 4 Door Hardtop

61 LeSabre 4 Door Hardtop

64 Wildcat 4 Door Hardtop

65 LeSabre 2 Door Hardtop

68 Electra

Thanks for choosing RPM Classic Parts for your classic auto parts needs. Our family has been in the auto parts and custom car business since 1957. RPM was started because of our passion for classic American vehicles. Our mission is to provide the best service and parts at affordable prices and we specialize in pre 1972 used parts.

We have a massive inventory. If we don’t currently have it we can get it, just give us a call. We also ship worldwide, from nuts and bolts, to complete bodies. If you need it we can ship it.

Only a small fraction of our inventory is currently listed on ebay. So please contact us.

We are located in Albert Lea, MN.

<a href="https://www.facebook.com/rpmmotorsportinc">Facebook</a>

<a href=" http://rpmclassicparts.com">Website</a>

<a href="http://stores.ebay.com/RPM-Motorsports-Inc">EbayStore</a>

DOES THE 1964 WILDCAT HAVE A COMPLETE AND OPERATIONAL TILT WHEEL COLUMN FOR A COLUMN SHIFT CAR?  HOW ABOUT CRUISE CONTROL COMPLETE? LAST, HOW ABOUT A PERFECT GLOVE BOX DOOR?  LEMME KNOW.

Please give us a call at 1-888-223-1864 if you are looking for any parts.

Guest detpar210

thank u will give them a call I just bought a license plate holder for front from CTC auto ranch in Denton Tx outrageous price but I pd for it because I wanted it suggest not to buy there unless u really need the part & part with ur cash

Gary

interested in the two supports which go from behind back seat close to middle, connected to metal rail above floorboard going at about a 45 degree angle to the wood support just behind the fixed window behind vent window. Brackets on each end to attach to the wood. If you could send photos and price would appreciate it. Thanks

Rod

• 6 years later...
3 hours ago, RR20 said:

I need a 1936 Buick century rear passenger door, both headlamps and the back glass

Suggest you call the part number that is listed in the original post! Doesn’t appear that the original poster has returned since his original post.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, RR20 said:

I need a 1936 Buick century rear passenger door, both headlamps and the back glass

Same as Special I believe.  Google RPM for faster results.  I have been to the yard, but it's been years. 

As usual with these old posts brought back to life, it is fun and sad to see regular posters from years past we have not heard from since.  

• Like 1

I tried calling the number listed on the original post 1(888) 223-1864 but it say that “that number cannot be reached”, I googled RPM but have gotten a whole bunch of sites none them the salvage yard.  Appreciate it if anyone have any up to date info on them.  Thanks 

Try "rpm motorsports parts albert lea minnesota" on google. You'll find phone numbers like (507) 377-1138 but google says it's permanently closed. I'd call and see.

If it doesn't work out, I would try to see what Dave Tachney has. He's a real good bet. Phone only. Contact info and particulars here:  https://forums.aaca.org/topic/366957-1937-1938-buick-headlight-bezels-trim-rings/

If none of that works out, there is also French Lake auto Parts in Minnesota.

9 hours ago, Bloo said:

Try "rpm motorsports parts albert lea minnesota" on google. You'll find phone numbers like (507) 377-1138 but google says it's permanently closed. I'd call and see.

If it doesn't work out, I would try to see what Dave Tachney has. He's a real good bet. Phone only. Contact info and particulars here:  https://forums.aaca.org/topic/366957-1937-1938-buick-headlight-bezels-trim-rings/

If none of that works out, there is also French Lake auto Parts in Minnesota.

RPM Motorsports is still around. I just got an email from eBay today listing some of their items for sale 

• Like 1