UPDATE-2015 Website Registration Form

Guest FVCCwebmaster

Guest FVCCwebmaster

My name is Bill Muno and I am the webmaster for the Fallbrook Vintage Car Club in San Diego, CA. I confess that I was newsletter editor for 3 years before taking over the website 3 years ago. During all those years I have used the AACA website as a resource and I am guilty of just now registering. I am a self taught novice and have learned a lot from this website.

I am in the process of filling out the Website 2014 Registration Form. I received the form in the US mail with instructions to complete it and return via email. I guess I fill it out long hand, scan it into my computer, them email it back. I can do that, but I am hoping that someone with the right software has created a a fillable PDF form and is willing to share it.

Thanks in Advance,

FVCCwebmaster

Edited by R W Burgess (see edit history)

Guest Hilary Becker

Bill there is not a PDF form that I am aware of. I will check with Pat Buckley at National and see if she has created one.

Guest FVCCwebmaster

Thanks to all for the quick replies. The Word Document was the easiest to fill in and save. Our club's website registration is now in the mail (email). It is much more legible than my handwriting would have been.

Bill Muno

Here is the form. I posted it in Word format on my web site. I have also posted it as a pdf in this post. I got this from Pat Buckley.

http://njaaca.org/index.php?option=com_rokdownloads&view=folder&Itemid=17

Thanks Bill. The Word document will certainly make this task easier to get off of my "to do" list.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...