Lincoln and European limo questions

MarrsCars

I am helping a friend research and prepare for sale several different types of limos ranging from those with significant US political history all the way to a low-level Rolls-Royce conversion. I will likely be asking several questions as part of this research, but I thought there was a section elsewhere in the forum that was specific to limos but I don't see anything like that now, just the commercial cars which is largely hearses and ambulances. My guess is my questions will revolve around the coachbuilders, quantities produced, "what is it" type inquiries, etc. Would it be best to seek the info by adding to this same thread as questions arise or should I post individually in the British, Lincoln, and similar sub-forums most closely related to the car in question? Is there another spot I maybe overlooked that's better for these cars?

I would suggest posting your limo questions on the forum of the Professional Car Society at professionalcarsociety.org. They specialize in funeral cars, ambulances, and limousines, have a surprising amount of combined knowledge, and one member in particular is a recognized expert on heads-of-state limousines.

I would suggest posting your limo questions on the forum of the Professional Car Society at professionalcarsociety.org. They specialize in funeral cars, ambulances, and limousines, have a surprising amount of combined knowledge, and one member in particular is a recognized expert on heads-of-state limousines.

I would agree with that recommendation.