Dodge 6 Business Coupe '29: Help - Instruction for adjusting ignition (engine H 130898)

Thomas there were no service manuals avail at the time specifically for your vehicle, there were alot of general reference manuals avail such as Dykes and a number of motors manuals ect.

I thought you had mentioned already having your owners manual which is about as close to a specific service manual that you will find.

If you can be more specific on the issues you are having than I am sure someone here would be able to help.

I thought you had mentioned already having your owners manual which is about as close to a specific service manual that you will find.

It is only some ones manual, not the actual manual.

If you can be more specific on the issues you are having than I am sure someone here would be able to help.

What I am looking for is the order of ignition as seen from the cooler. It is six-cylinder engine, H 130898?.

At the top of this page is a link to the AACA library. Go to it, click on online catalog. Use 1929 Dodge as a search, they have manuals they will copy and send you. There is much more in the manual you will need besides timing information.

I will have a look at this. Thank you.

Anyway thanks anyone helping me out with this.

Greetings Thomas

Ok my misunderstanding. No need to buy the manual. A fellow forum member created this link some time ago that should give you the page by page of one of three versions of your car manual that was avail at the time.

This one should give you what you need.

http://dragondark.us/29/