Vent window seals

Guest jgmun

Guest jgmun

Where can I find proper seals for vent windows on 40 Lincoln Zephyr? Received from vendor but had to cut them up to make fit. Looks like hell.

Would the Ford windows be close enough to use one of those seals? Carpenter Authorized Ford parts supplier near Lowe's field east of Charlotte has many Ford rubber items and a big catalog. I will need to replace mine also one of these years but have never looked into a source, so I will be curious if you are able to find a supplier. Ed Spagnolia has painted many cars, I wonder if he would know the source. Have you tried Narragansett, Ed Pease is a nice man, and his son has gotten more involved? in Rhode Island. I also have a name written down in my resto binder but never called yet "Metro Molded Parts Inc.". Paul

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jgmun

Thanks, will check them out and let you know. I have purchased Ford vent window rubber seals and I am going to cut them to fit. These were made by Vintique Auto Parts and I will let you know if I'm successful. If this works I will return them to Vintique to see if they will cast them.