Need info on these headlights

Curti

These headlights came my way today.There is NO name or numbers on them. I strongly suspect they are 40's - 50's aftermarket. They are die cast shells with what appears to be 39 Chevy reflectors and headlight lenses, which do not seem to be original to the lights. Can anyone shed any light on these unusual headlights?

I think you would be surprised how much they may bring on feebay. Definitely a hot rodder Item. Do they say electroline inside them anywheres? They look alot like the Electroline ones I've seen on Ebay.

They are exactly like a pair of Electroline on eBay right now $5,000 YIKES These are nicer (new chrome)but don't have the same bezels.

I would think they would do well but if the 5,000 is a buy it now, that's a bit optimistic. I would say possibly 1000.00-2,000.00 maybe a bit more. Look what E & J Lights bring. It probably doesn't matter if you don't have the original reflector. I would really think they would have used a Sealed beam anyways.

I think the deeper pockets are on ebay as well. I buy stuff at Hershey every year to sell on ebay that the sellers have had for years and never found buyers for until I cam along. I can assure you I didn't pay top dollar for them (most of the time).

Good luck with them either way. They are a neat light for the right project.

I would like to get the correct reflectors for this set. Are there any guys that specialize in Electroline ?

I have bought tonnes of stuff on eBay, but never sold anything there. Maybe when I get them all together and wired I'll give it a try.