Color options on 1925 Dodge Touring

MAG473

I've seen known originals to have black, dark blue or dark green bodies, all with with black fenders. There were probably other colors too. If you're not trying to stick with complete originality, paint the car any color you want it to be. There is at least one gentleman on this forum that may have the original color paint chip chart for the earlier Dodges. Hope he sees this.

Apparently, the '25 TOURING was available in black only. Other body styles were offered in different colors. My '25 touring had a "spruce-up" job done on it's body back in the 1960's. It's body was re-painted green with red pin stripe. I've looked closely and I can see the original BLACK paint here & there under the green. This car is a mid-July 1925 build, making it a 1926 "SERIES".

Th colors chart on Myers/Romars web-site is a copy of an original page from a sales brochure, the information is accurate.,

I see no color charts on either Myers or Romar's site. The only one I know of is the one referenced before on the DBC site, which was done by Dave Chambers for the DBC and published in 1964. It suggests, like Pete K. says, that only black was available on touring cars until '26. Some of the substitute colors that Chambers uses are not available as there aren't any modern mixes for the colors.