Help with '77 Century Station Wagon hubcaps

ncgirl05

We a '77 Buick Century Station Wagon. When we purchased it, it had the spoked hubcaps with the Buick emblem in the center. Someone jerryrigged the emblems with silicone or something and now they are all falling off. Does anyone have instructions on how these are supposed to attach? It looks like the emblems have clips on the back of them, but there is nothing for them to attach to. I would appreciate any assistance!

Guest my3buicks
post-30591-14314245934_thumb.jpg Ebay will have replacement centers or you could pic up an entire set of wheel covers with the correct center pretty reasonable for these years.

post-30591-143142459343_thumb.jpg

Edited by my3buicks (see edit history)

A google search showed Keith has it right. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4zG9iq7m_9_mHynP3h7YdkBK7Rli90ph9Gnsig2NubbqJB90

However I think the picture above shows the hubcaps have many more spokes than the pictures of the original poster.

While the stock pan hubcaps are somewhat bland in my opinion

thumb_uc_2776_w570_BUICK_Century_Custom_Wagon_Woody_Look_Kombi_350er-V8_Aut_1977_Chromraddeckel.jpg

You can easily upgrade to a set of the Buick Rallye wheelsimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0VOroeMrSGDiC-sinnfDfTz4oCowaOjAK4N8QuD5_3o6qknQBHw which can be found in both 14 and 15" versions.