Colorado Springs Meet

CTX-SLPR

Howdy,

Well I hate to say this but I live in C-Springs and I'm gone on business till Friday morning! What time is the show on Friday wrap up? Maybe I can catch some of the straglers who want to see mine on Saturday before people roll out at the hotel.

Thanks,

Here you go

http://www.rivowners.org/features/annualmeet/CoSprings14/index.html

Judging ends at 2:00PM. After that cars slowly begin to move out of position in the show area. For the most part everyone is still around except for the less than a handful who are local and only come for show day and drive home after 2:00. Most of the cars will still be around into the evening in show area or scattered throughout the parking lot though most will have closed hoods, etc.

Early Saturday morning will be a mass exodus of cars except for a small percentage who decide to stay in the area. Most people there are on a mission but theres always a few who will still be mingling around the lot getting their last fix of Rivieras

Boy, everyone jumped on this one quick!! Are we a little excited that the meet is approaching and everyone's winter has been a tad too long?!

I wish I could make more of it but it looks like I'll just get to wander through the parking lot on my way home from the Denver Airport that morning and not get to bring my Riv. Oh well, there will be time later. Maybe ya'll will have it within range of the DC area sometime in the next 3yrs.

Still willing to try and drive my Riv to the hotel on Saturday morning for a bit to catch people as the leave...