Connecticut - CCR AACA Annual Spring Meet

Hello all. Once again posting the dates for our (40th, I believe) annual Central Connecticut AACA chapter Spring Meet.

Many of the people on this forum have helped us make this a great meet, and I think, one of the better ones in the area for drawing prewar cars as well. Please mark June 8 on your calendars, with rain date June 22nd. I will post the flyer soon and hope to have some information on features to share as well.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing many of you again this year.

• 2 months later...

Friends, the CCR AACA meet in Glastonbury, CT is THIS SUNDAY, June 8th. See the link below for all the pertinent information on the show:

http://www.cenconnaaca.org/Car%20Show-2014%20lgl.pdf

Also, sadly a few of our members have been dealing with significant health issues in the past few months - while we will have the assistance of many, if you are an AACA member, or just inclined to give a hand, we will be looking for judges this year, we try to balance meaningful judging with a casual atmosphere - this is not high point judging to a national level. PM me if you have the slightest interest. We are one of a very few local events that judge, and it does bring out a lot of cars, according to our feedback. Any help will lighten the load on everyone.

Looking forward to a great day - super venue, and something for everyone.

Thanks, Steve